Location: Smithers, BC
Occupation: VP/CEO His Electric
1. What is your earliest childhood food memory?
Nothing sticks out in my mind earlier than some wild game that I ate at a friend's place in grade five. His dad was a hunter/trapper. I remember roasting a beaver tail on a stick over a fire and eating at least a bite. ( true story) We also ate portions of moose tongue and other organs...
2. What did you eat today?
Coffee, two fresh scones with strawerries inside.
Roast pork sandwich, lime pelegrino. Coffee.
Dinner was a Carlsburg beer, turkey soup, and leftover pumpkin pie.
3. What will your kids never be allowed to eat?
The word never is a bit strong, but processed foods and
soft drinks will not be encouraged.
4. What do you always have on hand in your fridge?
Oh, lots! Staples, wholegrain mustard, Kalamata
olives, fresh veggies
5. What is your beverage of choice?
How about three? Water, beer, and juice
6. If you could have dinner with anyone in the history of man, who would it be?
7. Ok, it’s your last meal ever, what do you have?
Homemade soup and a coffee
Ed Note: Thanks Josh! Foodie Facebook is a regular feature on this blog. Stay tuned, it could be you!