It's something I've wanted to do for ages.
I love lists, after all. I make them every day. And I love baking, especially holiday baking
So I finally swapped precious sleep for a few extra hours* on my laptop and am absolutely tickled to bring you...
The Ultimate Holiday Baking Pantry Checklist!
It's an A-Z shopping checklist of everything you need to stock your pantry for holiday baking. The PDF can be downloaded and printed to help you organize your baking ingredients - and be sure nothing is forgotten.
From my post on Simple Bites:
"I designed this list with efficiency and thoroughness in mind. Here's how I'm going to keep track of ingredients I need for my holiday baking this fall:
• Print the free checklist.
• Sit down with cookbooks, magazines and bookmarked online recipes AND the list.
• Go through recipes that I know I will be making and check the boxes on the printable.
• Keep the checklist on the fridge or somewhere visible for a few days, and add items as they come to mind (or remove items as ideas change)
• Go through my pantry and take note of anything that is running low or has gone stale. Check those ingredients off on the list.
• Head out shopping WITH the Ultimate Holiday Baking Pantry Checklist in hand.
• Highlight any items I am unable to locate or are temporarily out of stock, so I know I need to keep looking for them."
Trust me, you'll want to print this up. With Canadian Thanksgiving less than three weeks away, it is not to early to start planning for holiday baking.
Head to Simple Bites and download the tidy Holiday Baking Pantry Checklist pdf today. You're welcome!
*I have to say, Danny gave up sleep as well, as he made the pdf pretty for me. Thanks honey!